Search SBI Branch Citywise
You can also try :
Swift Code Of SBI Branches
Home> Swift Code Of SBI Branches
State Bank of India is having various branches with their respective SBI branch SWIFT code list. SWIFT code for SBI stands for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication.
- SWIFT code of SBI branches is used for transferring of money between banks.
- SWIFT code for SBI is for NRI's (Non Resident Indian).
- SBI branch SWIFT code listis with the 18 branches of SBI across the world.
- SWIFT code of SBI branchesis having low transfer charges and good exchange rates.
- SWIFT codes for SBIis of 8 to 11 characters. This code is consists of bank identity, branch identity, location identity and country identity.
- SBI branch SWIFT code listis also used when different banks want to exchange and share their message.
Ways to find SWIFT code for SBI branches :-
- SWIFT code of SBI branches can be find out through the pages of www.sbi.co.in
- Page will show the list of allSWIFT code of SBI branches and if a customer is not able to find SWIFT code then he can call his local nearby branch for help.
- SBI branch SWIFT code list of any branch of SBI can be seen on official site of bank.
Some guidelines to be followed :-
- If NRI wants to transfer money to his family and family is having SBI account in India. Then NRI must have SWIFT code of SBI branchin India.
- Transfer of money with the help of SWIFTcodes for SBIit takes around about 1 to 3 days.
- All branches of SBI is not SWIFT Code enabled. In that case the person who wants to remit the money can contact his local branch which is SWIFT enabled.
- NormallySBI branch SWIFT code listis same for all local branches.