Search SBI Branch Citywise
You can also try :
SBI Branches Code
Home> SBI Branches Code
Make your job easy searching a SBI branch code list to find various SBI codes.
- SBI branch code list includes various State Bank of India branch code.
- Every branch of SBI is having different State Bank of India branch code, IFSC codes, SWIFT codes, MICR codes, etc. It helps in identifying the particular branch of SBI.
- SBI branch code list includes various different codes such as
- CIN (Challan Identification Number)
- BSR (Basic Statistical Code)
- IFSC codeetc.
- CIN includes SBI branches codeknown as BSR which is a 7 digit number.
- State Bank of India branch codeplays vital role. With the help of SBI branches codeemployees of bank can easily identify the details of bank and bank branch.
- SBI branches codeis used to fasten the sorting of documents.
- In SBI branch code list IFSC code is used when payments are received from outside India.
- IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) code is of 11 digits. This code is consists of both alphabetics and numerics e.g. SBIN0000007. This code is given on cheques.
- SBI branch code listincludes MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) it is used to check documents and cheques security. It helps in avoiding crime.
- SBI branch code list includes CIN code which is maintained by Income Tax Department to know the details of Challan.
- SBI branches codeincludes OLTAS. When tax is given online that is known as OLTAS.
- SBI branches codealso includes SWIFT Code. It is used to transfer the money especially international transfers.
- First go to the official site of SBI i.e. www.onlinesbi.com
- To know the IFSC code click on IFSC code option.
- To find State Bank of India branch codeadvanced search feature can be used.