Search SBI Branch Citywise
You can also try :
MiCR Code Of SBI Branches
For every branch of SBI MICR code of SBI branches is different. SBI branch MICR code list is having all MICR code for SBI. MICR code for SBI stands for Magnetic Ink Character Recognition. It is of 9 character and it consists of numbers only.
MICR code for SBI is printed on cheque book. MICR is a one kind of technology. Special font is used to write a code on a cheque.
- MICR code of SBI branches is used to check the paper and documents are legal or not.
- MICR code of SBI branches is important for online money transfers.
- MICR code for SBI helps in making cheque processing faster.
- SBI branch MICR code list helps the customer to get their fund faster because of fast cheque processing.
- MICR code for SBIis printed at the bottom of the cheque and every branch of SBI is having different MICR code.
- The ink which is used to write MICR code is a machine readable ink.
- MICR code for SBI is divided into 3 parts.
Ways to find SBI branches code :-
- MICR code of SBI branches can be seen by visiting official bank website.
- MICR code for SBI can be seen by other way also. Go to bank MICR code.com. Then click on search by MICR code. After that enter 9 character MICR code and click on submit.
- SBI branch MICR code list is easy to find. For this visit website of SBI bank.
- MICR code of SBI branches is always of 9 digits.
- 9 characters of MICR code for SBIincludes first 3 digits shows city code, next 3 digits shows the bank code and last 3 digits shows branch code.
- SBI branch MICR code list isconsist of different MICR code of SBI branches.