Search SBI Branch Citywise
You can also try :
IFSC Code Of SBI Branches
IFSC code for SBI is stands for Indian Financial System Code and IFSC code of SBI branches is used for electronic payment. such as NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), CFMS (Centralised Funds Management System), etc. It is of 11 characters.
Uses of IFSC code of SBI branches:
- IFSC code of SBI branches is used to transfer the money electronically in India.
- SBI branch IFSC code listcarrys all IFSC codes of all different branches of SBI.
- The first 4 characters of IFSC code for SBItells the bank identity.
- 5th character of IFSC code for SBI is set as a default i.e. zero
- Last 6 characters of IFSC code for SBItells the branch identity.
- SBI branch IFSC code listis identified by the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) in order to make payments within the country.
- IFSC code for SBIcovers the all linked and networked branches of SBI.
- SBI branch IFSC code listis generated for the development of the bank.
Ways to find SBI branches code :-
- IFSC code of SBI branches can be seen by visiting RBI website and click on IFSC codes.
- IFSC code for SBIcan be seen by other way also. Go to bank IFSC code.com. Then click on search by IFSC code. After that enter 11 character IFSC code and click on submit.
Some guidelines to be followed :-
- IFSC code of SBI branches is always be of 11 character.
- IFSC code for SBImust be alpha numeric in nature.
1st four characters of SBI branch IFSC code list shows bank, 5th character is default i.e. 0 (zero) and left over 6 digits shows branch.