Search SBI Branch Citywise
You can also try :
History of SBI:
- State Bank of India (SBI) came into existence in 19th century.
- Afterwards SBI merged with the Imperial Bank. In 1955 Imperial bank was nationalised with the Reserve Bank of India.
- Afterwards it got its present name SBI. It is a largest Commercial bank.
- The main center of State Bank of India branchesis in Mumbai.
- All over India SBI branches are 16000.
- In world in 32 countries SBI branches are 131.
- The State Bank of India branches have an identification code.
SBI branch list :-
- SBI branches are grouped into 14 circles which are as follows :-
Patna, Mumbai, Lucknow, Kerala, North East, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Bengal, Bhubaneshwar, Banglore, Ahemdabad.
- SBI branch list also includes identification code.
- State Bank of India branches have good administrative structure.
- SBI branches also participate in social causes.
- State Bank of India Branches haveSWIFT facility in India.
Since 1973 State Bank of India is participating in non profit activities. These activities comes under Community Services Banking. It is for the welfare of the society. Shri O.P.Bhatt is the chairman of State Bank of India.